Deliveries & Collections
We do not make any profit on deliveries/collection and our quoted delivery/collection price simply covers our own operating costs.
- Our delivery service is charged additionally dependant upon the quantity of items hired and the distance of travel for delivery/collection.
- A two hour time slot for your delivery/collection is to be agreed in advance.
- We always make every effort to try to keep to this schedule for delivery/collection, however, sometimes (due to circumstances outside our control) we may not arrive during the agreed slot. Please note - we will not, under any circumstances, accept liability for any expenses suffered by the customer due to any delay in delivery or collection.
- Any delivery/collection requested outside of normal business hours (i.e. before 9am or after 5pm) carries an added premium that will be charged for each individual journey.
- All deliveries/collections to/from your venue drop-off point will require clear access for a Luton sized van.
- Access must be accurately described to us in advance of the date of collection/delivery, so we can arrange an appropriate team for the delivery/collection and price accordingly - failure to do so may result in additional charges being applied retrospectively.
- Any distances over 25 metres from our van to your delivery/collection point are likely to incur an additional charge. Furthermore, if you require us to carry our stock/items through any fields, woodlands, hills, lifts or stairs to your delivery/collection point, this may be subject to additional charges.
- We will supply one person as standard for unloading/loading upon delivery/ collection. If additional persons are required to complete the delivery/collection further additional charges may be incurred.
- The customer must inspect all items hired at the time of delivery. It is the customer's responsibility to note any damage or shortages at the time of delivery. If the customer fails to do this or there is no-one available to check the items on behalf of the customer, they will be deemed to have been delivered in a clean and undamaged condition.
- An easily accessible area (preferably indoor) must be assigned for all items to be left once unloaded from the van. Items will be left in a neatly piled/stacked/grouped. All items must be returned to the same area as where they were dropped off.
- Prior to the agreed time for collection, all hired items must be cleaned and left in a single area ready for collection - This means that tables need to be wiped and folded down, chairs also folded and stacked in a pile in a group ready to be loaded. Any items delivered in specific packaging should be returned to us in this same packaging. Failure to do any of the above will result in a flat rate charge of 15% of the total hire being taken from the damages deposit.
- The customer agrees to return the items/prepare the items for collection at the time agreed in advance. Failure to return/prepare the items on time will result in an additional 10% charge of the total hire being taken from the damages deposit.